First. Finest. Forever.
Welcome to Alpha Delta Pi Rho Chapter at Boston University! We have a strong sisterhood and a history of excellence.
We are a diverse group of women who make a difference in each other’s lives, in the Boston community, and on BU’s campus.
Alpha Delta Pi is committed to sisterhood, values and ethics, high academic standards, and social responsibility.
We invite you to look through our website and hope you will learn a bit more about who we are and why we are proud to be ADPis!
- RT @sammisaunders: And @buadpi does the most Boston thing ever with our @ADPiLCs, @HMassey1 -- Red Sox/Yankees game! http://t.co/H2Wbp21cK2 22 hours ago
- So excited to have our leadership consultant, @hmassey1, in Boston this week. We can't wait to get to know you! @ADPiLCs 1 day ago
- Thank you 2013-2014 @BUPanhel officers! We are so appreciative of all the work you did this past year. Congrats to the newly elected girls! 6 days ago
- “@BUPanhel: Congrats to Rachel Dykstra, our new VP finance!! 💰” we are so proud and excited for you, Rachel! 6 days ago
- “@BUPanhel: Congrats to Abbi Erkes!! Our new VP Campus Affairs!!” We are so proud and excited for our sister Abbi! 6 days ago